I casually sat down to write some bills this morning when I saw that my Old Navy bill was for 251 smackers. I panicked b/c we don't live by Old Navy anymore and I haven't shopped there but twice since moving, once with a gift card, and the second was a $18 purchase a week ago. I remembered a month ago to finally change my address on my old navy account, I totally lapsed on that (I did remember the 112 other address changes we needed to make when we moved!) I closed myself in the kids room with the door closed hoping to shed some light on my bill with a friendly service person. The kids kept coming in and out screaming and driving their insane loud cars around me, I should've chosen the bathroom to sequester myself. Anyhoo, it turns out I made a $79 purchase in Corona before we moved in February and it accrued $170 in fees over these six months! I don't even remember what I bought, perhaps I thought I needed something cute before we moved? I don't know. We never carry a balance on anything, I couldn't believe what I did!We've had all our mail forwarded, but I've never once received an old navy statement, which is why I probably forgot to change the address. The guy was so nice and removed the service charges without my even asking! Yay! I then spent 15 minutes on the computer, losing my salvation, to set up a payment account on line so I could pay my bill on time. I had to set up like 10 security measures and then the screen dropped me, and I had Davey dancing around me, "I want to play playhouse Disney!!!"
Old Navy and I are friends again, and this too shall pass, but it was a close one!
5 comments:
Thank goodness they took care of the charges! That should make you love them even more!
that was me, didn't know I was logged on as Dan!
Just don't ever let that happen with your Sears bill. If you're 15 minutes late with your payment, no matter why...even if you died, you need to give them 2 weeks' notice...they'll come and take your children away, then they'll ding your credit, and there IS NOT ONE NICE PERSON working there. They are only hired to work for Sears credit if they were too ornery to work for the IRS or the DMV.
Bill filled out the form over a month ago to have all our mail forwarded and to this day we haven't received any forwarded mail. No telling what important mail we're missing.
old navy is the bomb!
that was nice of them to take the charges off.
Post a Comment