So I've been using Tom's natural deoderant for years myself. Several years ago I heard it probably wasn't a good idea to stuff your pores with aluminum to keep them from sweating and I thought, "what the heck! Makes sense." I converted Trav to be anti-anti perspirant as well at the same time, but not all the way over to Tom's. You gotta ease him into big changes like this. But as of a few weeks ago, Trav is totally switched over and we're both proud Tom's customers. I have to say, from personal experience, that the new and improved deoderant with "hops" makes all the difference. I love it.
I've also been using their toothpaste without flouride and it tastes like black licorice. It's so yummy! Trav wanted out immediately so he's now using the kid's toothpaste from Tom's "silly strawberry". He also eats their gummy bear vitamins on occasion as well, I have four children.
Payton just colored a beard and mustache on herself with felt pens, it's gonna be a great day.
2 comments:
I like the Tom's lavender one the best :) The only thing is that sometimes the stink comes throught the deodorant. That's why I use it in the winter.
I highly recommend the deodorant bars from the store Lush. It is all natural. They can actually cut you off a piece, like soap.
Going back to the northwest last weekend made me aware, once again, of how much aluminum and parabyns are in are hygiene products. It's probably on the nightly news up there :) Miss you!
Annie, I have been using the Lush deo bars too. I love them & they smell really good. They are kinda pricey but last a good few months. I tried to turn Vicki onto them when she visited me. I will bring some back at Christmas for you to try!
BTW, now I am going to try the new hoppy Tom's - we'll see which is better.
Love you!
Post a Comment