So I whipped up a little chili cheese egg puff for dinner tonight for Trav b/c it's his favorite. You have to let it sit in the fridge at least four hours before you bake it. I put it all together and sort of precariously balance it on jars of applesauce and mayonnaise. Big mistake! I open up the fridge and it comes flying out and spills all over the floor. I stared at it for a few seconds, considered my option,s and scooped up the eggy, cheesy, chili, cottage cheesey mess with my bare hands, throw it back in the dish and recover it. It's now baking in the oven just in time for dinner. The cool thing is Trav won't even read this blog till after he eats it.
PS I would NEVER do this for dinner guests. At least I don't think I would, sometimes time is of the essence you know what I'm saying?
9 comments:
please post the recipe...and you don't need to include whatever little items were on the floor, and got scooped up with the eggy cheesy stuff. I've got stuff of my own for that.
Don't pretend that if we were there you wouldn't have done the same thing! You know we would have eaten it even if we knew, your egg puff is that good!
That's not how your supposed to make it? I always throw my ingredients on the floor for a good 1/2 hour before I continue cooking my food...keeps it natural.
WHAT THE????!!!
Hey, we've all done it, you're just the first to post it on the web for all the world to read. And Trav, I'm sure you've eaten much worse with all the crazy games you've played with the highschoolers over the years. Bon appetit!
Keepin' it rill, Annie.
nothing wrong with a little "raw" and "organic" ingredients, right?! :)
I can totally see you standing there...waiting...what to do, what to do...GOT IT...brilliant, Trav will never know the difference. That was practically evil in every way...love it! Rodrigo Out
I laughed out loud! Good times.
Post a Comment