Monday, October 8, 2007

On a lighter note, an Angelina update

So the darn cat that tripped me disappeared for like a day, and I felt terrible. She finally reappeared and very cautiously approached my mom and Davey where normally she runs up to you and tries to get in the house when you open the door. She still won't approach me at all, my mom and Trav think I should feel grateful, at least I won't be face planting in the driveway any time soon.
But this morning I came home from driving Jonah to school and found Angelina hovering over a nice, fat rat that she had killed and placed in her water bowl. She was crouched, looking at me, calmly licking water around the rat. So sick!
We've moved her food and water bowl down the driveway (over the yellow line for anyone who's seen the kids' boundaries Trav painted), so the kids don't play with any of her "prizes".

1 comment:

jess mac said...

We found this battery operated Cat Scram thing online tht emitts afrequency that cats hate. You could put it in your kids area and she would saty out. It soesn't hurt them, just annoy. Check it out.