"I'm sorry Mommy!! I just pooped in the bathtub!!!"
I run in a fit of panic into the bathroom to see Davey sitting in the tub with a very stressed expression on his face and a pile of you know what floating next to him.
There was screaming (Davey), dry heaving (me), and excitement (Jonah dancing around me trying to get a good look)
You just aren't prepared really when stuff like this happens, I mean, what is the protocal? I pulled Davey out of the tub, got cleaning gloves, disinfectant, etc etc.
When it was all said and done and Davey was curled up next to me in his jammies, I thought, "I didn't rinse him off or anything". Is that ok? If he was already in sudsy water, even though there's poop in it, is the water still self cleaning? These are the kinds of things I'm left with to think about.
And yes, to my families members privy to my history, I know I did the same thing as a preschooler, but at least mine were "solid". Enough said.
2 comments:
Oh, Annette, your stories make me laugh so hard. I'm waiting for you to write a book. Seriously, thanks for entertaining us so well, even if it seems like just another normal day for the Osbornes. :)
Asher is notorious for that kinda stuff. It is such a regular occurance that Ava has decided that she will never take a bath with him again. We have the after math down to a science. Hilarious
Post a Comment