Davey wears whatever Payton puts him in, but he's happiest in a skirt.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Hi Annette, This is Robin Brooke, Mia's mom, from Playschool..I was reading friends blogs tonight and popped onto yours through Lynn Ingram... Anyways, I just wanted to let you know Mia is having a blast at Kindergarten this year. She is at Baymonte with loving and caring teachers. She is thriving. So I just needed to tell you thank you for being a part of her experience at Playschool. That afternoon in the park when you told me she was blossoming, made my day, and now that I am seeing her do so well in K, I know it was a good choice for her this year. I see you and Travis are in Redding now, I hope that God is truly blessing you and your family there. I miss seeing your husbands friendly face at my favorite coffee shop and we will miss seeing you around town too. Take care, Robin
2 comments:
Hi Annette,
This is Robin Brooke, Mia's mom, from Playschool..I was reading friends blogs tonight and popped onto yours through Lynn Ingram...
Anyways, I just wanted to let you know Mia is having a blast at Kindergarten this year. She is at Baymonte with loving and caring teachers. She is thriving. So I just needed to tell you thank you for being a part of her experience at Playschool. That afternoon in the park when you told me she was blossoming, made my day, and now that I am seeing her do so well in K, I know it was a good choice for her this year.
I see you and Travis are in Redding now, I hope that God is truly blessing you and your family there.
I miss seeing your husbands friendly face at my favorite coffee shop and we will miss seeing you around town too.
Take care,
Robin
break this habit fast...poor little guy ;-(
Post a Comment