I think I might add a bit of what I observe in Redding to Dan's periodic updates of the uniqueness found here.
Today it is funky attire. Of course you can find funky attire in any town. Santa Cruz was awesome for that. But a few days ago I spotted a man who very obviously worked out walking into the mall with one of those tank tops that look sort of torn with super thin straps, loose fitting exposing most his sculpted chestal region tucked in to nice slacks with a belt! I was fascinated and trying not to stare b/c I certainly didn't want to give off the impression of admiration, but I had to do a double take to confirm what I just saw! Crazy! Was he going to the office later?
Today I saw the sweetest old man walking his two dogs with very short jogging shorts and tall work boots. It brings a smile to my face just remembering it. Good for him rocking the short shorts with boots!
Anything's possible here.
3 comments:
that is hilarious. what is it about redding that brings out that kind of attire? i mean really, was the man going to work after? and did the other man really think tall work boots and short shorts goes well together...neither probably even thought about it, or care. it is funny! SO good to talk today. thank you!!! and tell your cute kiddos hi and thanks too.
I swear I've seen that "tall boots and short shorts" guy walking around town.
Welcome to the craziness, my dear. So glad to have you!
wait until Marketfest next year ... take your camera ...
Post a Comment