
They're starting to remember my drink and my name at Starbucks now. Tall, nonfat, green tea latte, one pump melon. Annette, sometimes spelled Anette, Annete, Anet, and even once Enet.
Some girl was sitting in my seat I always sit in when I come! It threw me, I had to sit by the door with the sun in my eyes. I gave her the stink eye every once in awhile as I looked at where I was SUPPOSED to be sitting.
I love that I've totally become that funky person that feels entitled to her "regular" seat. I only feel it on the inside though, I'd never let it show. I only gave her the stink eye when she wasn't looking.
2 comments:
I love how they've spelled your name! I usually get Polly or Colleen. Whenever they write Polly, I think, "Seriously...do you think my parents actually gave me a name like that?" I know I'm small, but I'm not Polly Pocket:)
I envy your times at Starbucks...sounds wonderful!
My favorite spelling of my name on a Starbux cup was Pansy...go figure.
Post a Comment