
They're going to have Amazing Race episodes available on-line this season!! I was seriously willing to pay for cable just so I could watch this show and again Trav talked me down, he's always making sense that way. We'd been living without cable the last year and a half, why get back into it now. I knew he was right, but wow, it was going to be a major sacrifice on my part. So yay!! Everyone wins, we're not addicted to cable TV and we still get to watch our favorite shows. Does life get any better? I submit that it does not.
On a side note, I read the frat bros this season reapplied like a million times together which technically you're not supposed to. I'm totally resending me and Alyssa's tape in!
2 comments:
Best news I've heard all week!
Dude!
My dad and brother applied. Made it to the semi-finals round. But I think they were too computer geeky for the show.
Post a Comment