I want a TJ's cookbook! Where can I buy one, at the store? I never saw them there when I was visiting. Are they "limited time only" or are they still there? After TJ's gets to Redding we need to get them over to Stockholm.
hey, am stoked to see you with your new cookbook. i didn't know it's not open until feb. i guess you have something to look forward to. tell 'sara anthony' that i got it online, i think through borders. the store doesn't sell them.
3 comments:
I want a TJ's cookbook! Where can I buy one, at the store? I never saw them there when I was visiting. Are they "limited time only" or are they still there? After TJ's gets to Redding we need to get them over to Stockholm.
hey, am stoked to see you with your new cookbook. i didn't know it's not open until feb. i guess you have something to look forward to. tell 'sara anthony' that i got it online, i think through borders. the store doesn't sell them.
oh, the TJs store doesn't have them, but actual Borders might.
Post a Comment