So the Amazing Race premiered on Sunday the 28th. Remember I was so thrilled that the CBS web site promised full episodes available on-line, thus making the decision to forego cable much easier. So all day Monday (b/c it ususally takes a day to get the episodes up) I'm pumped, can't wait to get my jammies on, curl up in bed with Travis, and then have sweaty pits and palms watching Amazing Race!
You know how you aniticpate something all day, like a date with your husband and one of your kids gets sick, or the babysitter can't make it, and you're just crushed. Or you're totally ready for an amazing piece of wedding cake after waiting hours at a reception only to have it taste like poop or you don't even get one at all b/c the reception is like six hours and your babysitter was only hired for three.
Anyhoo, last night jammies are on, curled up in bed, and all CBS has to offer me are a few video clips of the show!!! I can't even really describe the disappointment/rage/this can't be happening to me feeling I had. I may sound over dramatic, but it was that serious of an incident to me. It's the morning after, and I still can't get over it. It's like a shadow looming over me wherever I go.
I wrote a strongly worded message on the CBS message board about what up with the no full episodes deal. Of course I made it witty, light. I want them to give me what I want, you have to play it cool.
We'll see what happens. In the meantime, I might just have to send my mom some cash for postage and DVD's so she can record it and mail it to me each week! You would do that for me right mom?
No comments:
Post a Comment