
Jonah hung this on his door within one day of us moving to Redding. It reads:
No Girls, Boys Only
No Food
No Running
No Heart Trouble
No Attitudes
This is the kind of stuff that goes on in Jonah's head. Sometimes you can explain it, sometimes you can't. But it's always entertaining.
Payton answered with her own sign hung on her door that read:
"Stay out if you know what's good for you."
Where does she get that? Trav and I don't talk like that. That one had to come down right away. You shouldn't have to feel threatened like that in your own home.
As I turned on the computer just now Jonah ran out and made anther sign that reads,
"Go away if you're a girl ages 20 and under"
I love it, I made the age cut off on this one!
2 comments:
Jonah is a riot you should write a book. I made the cut too. Ava will be sad although I think she played with Payton just fine last time.
Too funny!
Post a Comment