Monday, November 19, 2007

When Bad Clothes Happen to Good People


Here's the results of Jonah's attempt to "hem" his long soccer shirt with child safety scissors. I can only imagine how hard that must've been to cut as much as he did with those things. His shirt looks like a bear mawled him.

3 comments:

Elissa said...

I've yet to see any convincing evidence that he didn't also cut off his left arm during the shirt alteration process...Why is it that both parents have posted pictures of this beautiful boy missing his left arm and yet both only seem concerned with the apparent bear mauling his shirt received???

Old Skool said...

I'm not that concerned about Jonah's left arm because he is right-handed...

Elissa said...

Well in that case I feel much better! I think I'll feel the same way if my kids cut off their ears...they don't listen to me anyway!