Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Bike by the Beach


On Saturday we went with my dad for a bike ride on West Cliff Dr overlooking the water. It was a bright, clear day and the kids did so great!

Best helmet hair award.

The day wouldn't be complete without pulling over to climb a tree.

We ended our day with Pizza My Heart downtown. Davey somehow managed to start stripping without any of us noticing in this tiny crowded booth. He was quite pleased to be bare-chested and have everyone notice and exclaim over him. It's who he is, he's Davey.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm that's funny...when I "bare-chested" one time, everyone went screaming out the door...must be an Osborne thing.

ThePuertoRicanSlant said...

If you look closely you can see the beginnings of a Six Pack on Davey...and I don't think it's an Osborne thing, I think it's a Micah thing!!

Sara Anthony said...

I am glad to see Dad in normal clothing, rather than a bright-orange traffic vest. Yes, that is what he wore with me. He also hollared "BICYCLE OVERTAKING!" when we passed other bikes, which was every 30 seconds. Fun times.

Dana said...

Man your kiddo's are cute!