I'm sitting on the couch with the computer and Davey's still laying next to me in his underwear. We are on Day 4 of the fever, chest cold deal he's got going on. The fever comes and goes but it's going strong right now. He got up to 104.5 on Saturday, that was nasty. When I leaned down to kiss his forehead to see how hot he was he said, "No Mommy, don't put your hair in my face! You'll get boogers on it!"
Today I had him in women's bible study with me sitting on my lap and the teacher talked about Jesus at the Passover meal and in a loud stage whisper Davey said, "Mommy you can get a meal at McDonald's."
Trav's in his underwear too asleep in Jonah's bed. He came home with a headache, stomache flu, fatigue sort of thing this afternoon from church that wiped him out.
So far Jonah, Payton, and I are holding strong, but who knows what the next hour might bring!
No comments:
Post a Comment