Thursday, November 1, 2007

Halloween Pics






Last night we went trick-o-treating with our neighbors the Bourrets. Ellie is in Payton's grade at school and Quinn is in Jonah's pre-school class. We spent two hours trolling Cooper Street in Felton together. The night was perfect, not too chilly which is great for Jonah b/c he refuses to wear anything warm, ever.
The kids were a crack up to watch. Jonah hung back the first few houses, but once he got the routine he led the pack the rest of the night. Everytime someone put a piece of candy in Jonah's bucket he'd turn around and shout at us at the top of his lungs what number it was and then turn back and thank the person. His final count was 57 pieces.
Davey could barely carry his own candy by the end of the night. It was so heavy, but he was not going to hand it over to anybody to help him out. He trudged along and held his own.
Payton managed the whole evening in Ariel heels. Don't ask me how, she's amazing.
I indulged with three "fun" size Almond Joys for lunch today. They were fun, and I feel fantastic. There's nothing more "fun" than having tons of candy in the house to try and say no to for the next few weeks. I think I'll be having chocolate for lunch more than once.

1 comment:

ThePuertoRicanSlant said...

tell every one that they looked great in their costumes.
Miss you all
Rodrigo