
JB in his new crop top.

Things not going Davey's way. He probably wants to wear his fwip-fwops and I wanted him to wear his tennis shoes. The pantry is a common retreat for hardships like these.

Payton's best fort ever. She constructed it all herself and it lasted almost the whole day. It was ugly when it came down. One word. Jonah.

Davey came out of the bathroom looking like this. He said he wanted to be a girl.

Mix Master Joe on the keyboard. He is crazy about this thing and is on it all day mixing up all these different sounds, beats, and rhythms. It rules the house. All. Day. Long.
4 comments:
I was considering getting the guys a keyboard like that for Christmas. Maybe I'll keep looking.... Thanks for the warning!
jonah is most definitely travis' son.
:)
oh, and that was in reference to the crop top, not the musical abilities. :)
I think we both have Jonahs who are creative and self-motivated!
Post a Comment