Monday, October 6, 2008

Pics from Davey's B-day


We celebrated Davey's big day last Monday. Four years old! I was just carrying him today and he's so heavy. I told him I wouldn't be able to carry him soon b/c he's so big and he answered, "Maybe when I'm five." He already weighs like 85 lbs. He is totally my baby and I probably will carry him till he's at least five and then start my visits to the chiropractor to repair my back!
It was great to finally have his party after weeks of fielding several questions a day about when he could open his presents. We had the Lances and Trav's mom over and it was great! Every party should be so easy and laid back.

Here's a few fun pictures:
Zeke has the best laugh and smile! Anything that's fun seems 10x as fun when you watch Zeke enjoy it.


It turned out to be a "safety first" party by accident. All helmets, all the time. It seriously worked out for the best with the pinata!

How cute are these girls?

Of course you never take pictures of yourself, you're so busy trying to "capture" all the moments and make sure things are running smoothly. So we took pajama pictures with Nana Sharon and then with us at bedtime and we'll include them with the party pictures. In years to come, Davey will know that really, we were at his party.


Jonah's been going crazy waiting for his birthday to come after all the hoopla for his bro and sister. Only two more days!

No comments: