
We had pizza later for dinner and the kids each got their own bottled rootbeer which is a huge treat. We never let them have soda. They couldn't believe their good fortune.
We ended up at Chuck E Cheese for games after a failed attempt at going bowling (which Jonah loves). I totally dropped the ball on not researching it better and there were leagues going on. It was sketchy for a few seconds, Jonah was not happy about leaving without bowling, but thankfully he rallied.

Lucky for us, Jonah was thrilled to discover this ride and hung out on it all night. Bowling totally forgotten! Anything with numbers gets him, he was totally pleased with himself.

Davey took me for a crazy four wheel drive which ended in some kid coming up and telling me I was too big for this ride. I was looking around thinking, "Am I about to be approached by an employee here?" That was my last ride for the evening.

We closed down the evening with cupcakes and presents. Feeding the kids sugar right before bed time is always a good idea:). We had a great time, and of course, the kids are already making plans for NEXT years birthdays. I'm going to have to get used to saying I have an 8, 6, and 4 year old now, where does the time go...
1 comment:
Happy Birthday Jonah, and Payton and Davey too! Emory misses you and still thinks she might see you at church ;)
Post a Comment