Monday, October 27, 2008

Eighteen Years Later


I never dress up for Halloween to the dismay of my children each year. After dressing up three kids who has the time or creativity to do it for themselves? This year, thanks to Bethany's inspiration, I busted out the ol' high school cheerleading uniform. As competitive as I am, I have always lacked the cooridnation and athletic ability to actually play sports. So I settled for the sparkly pom-poms and drama of cheerleading. I love that the skirt rides about one inch below my belly button. I seriously don't know if it's b/c of my hips or b/c that's how it was actually made to fit. We wore everything a lot higher way back then.

After seeing me, Trav was also inspired to rummage through and pull out his old high school baseball uniform for Halloween. He hasn't tried it on yet, but how tight are them pants gonna be?:) Watch out ladies, he's spoken for.

Are kids may never ask us to dress up ever again for Halloween

4 comments:

vanth said...

Best Halloween costume ever. It's bringing back rides to school in your huge green bonneville on Fridays, game days. It hasn't really been 18 years.

Sara Anthony said...

You should be happy to hear that you look exactly the same (minus the aqua net frosted bangs) as you did in HS. Do cheerleader outfits still look like that? It is so 90's!

lynn said...

you look amazing in your cheerleading outfit! go girl!! you should be so stoked that you can actually where it...i mean how many years ago was that :)

Bethany said...

This totally made my day! I love it!!!