Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Excalibur

The bed of all beds.

I waged a loosing battle with Payton for months over what kind of bed we should get her when she got her new big girl room. She was pulling for a canopy bed that I just simply could not live with, and in a few years, I don't think she could've either. She dug her heels in with the loft bed, I hesitated b/c they're just so tall, but finally gave in b/c I just wanted it decided already. Now we have a bed with about a two foot clearance from the ceiling, and no sane person would want to sleep in it. Lucky for us Payton finds this very attractive and is totally pleased with her sleeping arrangements. After noting the heating vent was going to be blowing directly on her face come winter we decided to slide the bed a bit away from the window. Trav's considering sawing off the legs of the bed down a few inches. It could be trouble.

No comments: