
I love this picture of Davey with his dirty tears! We had so much fun on our first big week long camping trip this summer. We went to Patrick's Point north of Arcata and Mendocino, it was beautiful!
,

Wedding Rock is in the distance where Trav proposed 12 years ago, it was cool to visit it with the kids. They hiked all the way out to the top of the rock for two Mike and Ike's each, it was awesome, thank goodness Trav had them in the backpack.

We sat and watched the waves crash forever and screamed really loud at all the big ones. Simple pleasures.

I don't know why I thought this was ok. I was spotting Davey but then left him to chance just to take the picture. They were so tired after the hike. Good thing Trav wasn't tired at all. I gave him two Mike and Ike's when we got back to the trailer.

I love this picture. We had so much fun, I'm definitely ready to do it again next year, Tahoe or Yosemite maybe?
1 comment:
I think we should plan a vacation together to Yosemite! How fun would that be! It's no New Zealand but it would be fun!
Post a Comment