Friday, September 14, 2007

Big Leap for me!

I have defied the age of technology my whole adult life and yet here I am, my first blog post! I set it up all by myself with my four year old dancing around me, hanging on my arm, begging to swing from a scarf tied to the slats of the top bunk bed which I keep denying him.
So, I'm already exhausted from my efforts and will save learning how to post pictures till tomorrow or perhaps next week when I find another spare moment to focus. You moms know how that goes.
Yay I feel so modern!:)

8 comments:

Art of the Ordinary said...

I am so proud of you! How cool and hip are we with our blogs!

Alyssa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
rev rock said...

you go girl!

MamaSue said...

no kidding, I was thinking TODAY how I wish you and/or Trav would start a blog! You are now on my list of dailies. Oh, and beware; this is addicting!

Bethany said...

Well, not to be a comment-pirate...
but I too was just thinking today that I wish you and Trav would blog!

Like-mother-like-daughter I guess!

Art of the Ordinary said...

it's time to post something more friend. I am waiting love ya

escamillaweddings said...

annette!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

alyssa was suppose to give me your email addy because i lost it. but now you have a blog - yay!

miss you lady!!!

Casey Angulo said...

I will be reading.