Sunday, September 23, 2007

And so it begins...


So yesterday I was getting myself ready to take the kids downtown for a little "Pizza My Heart" for lunch and Payton was watching me putting my makeup on. I was wearing a headband Trav brought me back from Guatemala that covered almost my whole head of hair, kind of like a kerchief sort of thing. She says, "Uh Mom, you're not going to wear that out to pizza are you?" Of course I ask why knowing what's coming. "Because I would be so embarrassed," she mutters under her breath. I couldn't believe it! My six year old is already "embarrassed" to be seen with me? She won't give me hugs goodbye at school anymore either, we have to high five. I wasn't planning on wearing the headband in question anyway, but what if I was? I think it's pretty funny she's embarrassed of me when she rocks outfits like this all the time and I'm not allowed to say a word. She cracks me up! By the way, any thoughts on why all my pictures are blurry on my blog? I have no idea how to make it better.

1 comment:

Alyssa said...

it is not blurry at all on my computer?????? by the way I think your still pretty stylish for being in your late 20's. hehe