
I got the most awesome call this afternoon about five o'clock while I was at my neighbor's house. I grabbed my ringing cell phone and it read "Bill O'Rafferty cell". I immediately told myself don't jump to conclusions, it might not be him, it might be Nancy calling with some news or an update, but it was Bill's voice that came on loud and clear. I asked very cautiously why he was calling from his cell and he answered, "because I'm sitting in my house!". I screamed and became a crying mess immediately, anxious for details on how God answered the prayers of so many and brought our Bill home! My neighbor saw another side of me today I think:).
Our dear friend spent, I believe, 160 days in prison and he is now home surrounded by his family. Praise God! Trav and I keep looking at each other and smiling, so thankful and amazed God brought him home. We're on cloud nine! It's the best call I've taken in ages. We love you Bill!
1 comment:
Thank Jesus!!! He looks so happy and like a sweet man who lives in the woods, I love the beard on him!!!
Post a Comment