
Jonah has been fascinated with his ultrasound pictures in his babybook. He would show me them a few times and tell me, "Mommy, look what I have in my tummy." I would explain to him that he doesn't have a baby in his tummy, but he would insist that he does. So I told him that the baby doesn't actually grow in your tummy but in a uterus that only girls have. He was a bit disappointed but then immediately informed Payton that she has a uterus with a baby inside. She was quite indignant that she did NOT have a baby in her and the conversation only escalated resulting in Jonah chasing her around the house shouting, "You have a uterus Payton!!!" and Payton yelling back, "I KNOW Jonah, but I do NOT have a baby in it!!!"
I love being a mom.
Trav and I always say that the kids are our greatest entertainment. They never cease in coming up with new material.
3 comments:
amazing. your kids are make me laugh
hilarious as always.
That is so funny. Poor Payton so young and already being teased for having a uterus. She is going to have some fun times ahead of her.
Post a Comment