
It's that time of year, and this is one of my favorites. Payton shares my affection for the movie. I popped it in last Saturday for us, sat down with my knitting, and before I knew it, Trav and Davey had joined us. It's pretty hard to resist once you hear the music kick in. It's timeless!

Davey sat through the entire film and offered a little commentary like, "Wow, they really dance a long time. This is a long movie. And, when will they stop dancing?"
I'll probably watch it at least another time or two before Christmas arrives.
4 comments:
I think my comments would be similar to Davey's. I've actually never seen the movie....don't freak out... Mike just introduced Mary Poppins to me earlier this year. What can I say? I grew up playing on a farm. Once it was time to watch TV, I was too tired to stay awake. I don't live on a farm anymore, but I still have problems with the staying awake part :)
I've never seen the movie either, but am planning on it this year! i love a good christmas flick.
My family and I watched "White Christmas" every year growing up. It's a classic in our house--and we'd all sing along to our favorite songs. How fun to learn that we're not the only ones...
I am going to add it to our Christmas movie library which only includes Mickey's Christmas Carol, A Christmas Story & Elf right now. I'm only 30, so still building the traditions, yo.
Post a Comment