Wednesday, December 5, 2007

What's Happening When It's Quiet

It was really quiet at my house a few days ago, too quiet, but I was enjoying the silence. I waited too long and only reacted when there was panicked screaming coming from the bathroom. This is what happened.

Everybody that got Payton makeup her last couple birthdays and Christmases, thank you. It still provides endless entertainment for the kids.

I scrubbed and scrubbed Payton's face and could not get the ghostlike look off. She shined the rest of the day and the next morning. I found her madly scrubbing her face raw right before school trying to avoid being asked pesky questions later by the kids. She did a good job and only had the pink eyebrows left.

Jonah on the other hand painted his face with nailpolish and it stained his face! He went to school with that crazy pattern on his face in a pale, yet distinct blue.

Davey fared the worst and was the source of the screaming. He was painting his eyes with nailpolish!!! Unreal. I didn't even know what to do to help him except for wash his eyes with a wet washcloth and hold him and take his picture. Thankfully his sight doesn't seem to be impaired. Just another day in the life.

2 comments:

ThePuertoRicanSlant said...

I absolutely love those kids...I love them. Ah man Holly and I laughed so loud. I can't wait to see them. We miss you all so much and can't wait till Enero! My last day with theOVERFLOW is next Wednesday, please pray for me, it is getting harder the closer I get.

Heather M. said...

I finally got around to adding your blog. These pictures are great! I'll head over more often now to see how your family is doing! Heather Mendonsa