



Payton and I went to see the Nutcracker in downtown Santa Cruz with our good friends Maya and Kelsey and their mama Alison. It was so much fun listening to their commentary during the production and experience the energy and magic through their eyes. I am so easily moved by music and the dancing was so pretty that I teared up at least 5X throughout. I don't know if it's the move or me aging but I am becoming more emotional than I used to be.
Afterwards we walked to a special restaurant called "Chocolate" but we always pronounce it the french way "Chocolat" b/c it's more romantic. We sat inside b/c it was cold but outside they have a beautiful patio with all this greenery and a waterfall. It's the perfect people watching place. We ordered a plate of chocolate truffles, mousse, cake, and gelato along with hot cocoa and lattes and dove in. It was amazing! It was so much fun, so much sugar, and a very happy memory!
No comments:
Post a Comment