I say this all the time about my nephew and neice. It used to make me literally jealous b/c as you prob know out there as you age you get SHORTER lashes....BIG SIGH!!! This is why pathetically i leaned towards the lovely enhancers out there. haha! B/c they are so expensive I had to do some research on the less expensive one to see the difference. ACTUALLY contacted the owner of the compnay and spoke w/ her and decided...I'd go for the plunge. IT WORKED hahaha! I'm laughing b/c i sound like a geek but literally TRY IT! totally work it. Took 2 weeks to see a significant difference in length but MAN is it great i feel like a sexy lady again! hahaha! jk!!! But i suggest checking out Enormous Lash. I love it! Hope this helps your envy.... :o )
1 comment:
I say this all the time about my nephew and neice. It used to make me literally jealous b/c as you prob know out there as you age you get SHORTER lashes....BIG SIGH!!! This is why pathetically i leaned towards the lovely enhancers out there. haha! B/c they are so expensive I had to do some research on the less expensive one to see the difference. ACTUALLY contacted the owner of the compnay and spoke w/ her and decided...I'd go for the plunge. IT WORKED hahaha! I'm laughing b/c i sound like a geek but literally TRY IT! totally work it. Took 2 weeks to see a significant difference in length but MAN is it great i feel like a sexy lady again! hahaha! jk!!! But i suggest checking out Enormous Lash. I love it! Hope this helps your envy.... :o )
Post a Comment