Wednesday, December 19, 2007

My awesome son





Jonah ROCKED his first Christmas program this morning at his pre-school! I was so proud of him. He was all steroided up and he performed like a champ. He sang all the songs and did the motions (he did pull his halo off though) and then they performed a play and he was Joseph! He knew just what to do and his teacher said he was ready and willing to play the part. Who would've thought a year ago that Jonah would be doing all of this? I was on cloud nine watching him.
They also put together a book that tells the Christmas story and these are a few of the pages. They are such a crack up and of course the angel is my favorite. He's not being much of an angel right now bothering P & D while I'm typing, but I'll gaze at the angel picture every time I need a reminder of his true self and who God created him to be.

2 comments:

rev rock said...

(This is alyssa speaking)
so stinking cute, how fun to have this book! I am so proud of him and his huge roles in the play! Amazing what a year does!

Christina Ellis said...

HOW ADORABLE!

When I was in kindergarden, I got to be Mary in the Christmas play at school. So exciting! Go Jonah!