


Jonah has made a few outs this season so far, and is starting to get the hang of it. Gone are the days of him spinning in the outfield with his mitt on top of his head. He's bit more focused now.


He has to slide into home now every time he runs in. He loves it. He slides, hops up, checks the dirt damage to his pants, and then gives me a sly smile. Thank goodness for oxi-clean!

I flew solo last weekend with the boys' games while Trav was out of town with Payton. Davey asked me 250 questions during Jonah's game.
250.
Why did you yell? Why are you laughing? Why'd you say Oh no? Why can't he hit the ball? When can we go? Why is the sky blue?
This face was in my face the whole game. I'm lucky it's a cute face.
4 comments:
Annette, you have NO idea how much I have LOVED reading your posts these past 3 years. They never fail to crack me up and put a smile on my face. Miss you all and love you!
-Sara V.
i love how davey asked you "why do you yell?"
I love it...little league season is the best! And oh how I know what it is like to be asked 250 questions while you are trying to enjoy watching something! Looking forward to seeing you guys!
Love the action shots! Next time can you post your answers, too?
Post a Comment