We got to meet up at the park for a catch up day and hug all the new and growing babies. I love meeting these new little people that are from the big people that I love. Here's all of the hot young moms of Riverside:)

If you were to add Mike, Dan, and Josh Solorio to this picture, the funniest people I know would all be here.

Oh Kari, weren't you just 13 and in your stretchy, sparkle blue velvet dress at your eighth grade dance?? You are an amazing mom of three!

The kids picked right up where they left off. It's like no time ever passes when they get together, I love it. There was a VERY dramatic goodbye when we finally had to part ways later that day...

Baby Maddie! I'm in love with these cheekers and furrowed brows!

We got to meet baby Landon. Seriously one of the cutest babies. He has these huge wide eyes that are quietly observant. We loved admiring him.

Snuggled up.

We had Easter breakfast at Grandma Vera's. The highlight was her spinny chair that the kids could fight over.

The dyeing of the eggs. The kids LOVED seeing their cousins. They happily played together all day long.


It's amazing what a roll of toilet paper and scotch tape can create! The kids labored for hours on their casts. There were injuries happening all over the place. I love how creative they are in their play. I get them scotch tape for their stockings, their Easter baskets, birthdays, etc. It's the best gift, they're always stoked on it.

We headed out to a children's museum in La Habra with Nana Sharon. The park outside was more of a hit than the inside I think.

I'm in a picture with my kids, yay! This almost never happens.

We spent the most time in the dress up room.

We loved having a whole day of Nana to ourselves being out and about.

On a whim I introduced the kids to the wonders of oversized Claim Jumper desserts. There eyes were HUGE when the waitress brought it to our table. We couldn't even finish half of it, it was so rich, but it was totally worth it.

The best sight on any road trip, a sleeping child.

It was a great week. It was good to reconnect and be with people we love, but a bit sad to be reminded of what we miss. It took me a few days to recoup after being back home, but we're all good now. Until next time of course!
1 comment:
oh my...thank you so much for bringing up that awesome blue dress! You know I was one stylish 8th grader! It was so good seeing you guys!
Post a Comment