
Oh my goodness, I finally pull myself together to plant our garden, and my efforts are thwarted by darn cats! Cats again! I can't seem to escape them and their "business". I move from town to town with an invisible welcome sign to all felines, "Please come crap in my yard".
I have cleaned up SO much out of my boxes. I've tried peeing in a cup and pouring it around the outside of the boxes. But instead of deterring cats it seemed to solidify my boxes as their bathroom. I've put 200 skewers in my boxes to make it more "difficult" for them. That didn't help either.
I see them prance across my yard everyday. They pause in front of my sliding glass door to meet my eye and let me know they've left me something in my garden.
I drove home yesterday and saw two of them lounging on my neighbors car cleaning their privates. One of them paused mid air, leg suspended, and gave me a snooty look. I can't escape it. They're my tormentors.
Do cats eat strawberries? We had our first big strawberry start to turn pink and there's two bite marks in it that look like a cat could've done it. Payton started crying when she found it. She's an animal lover, but she confided to me that she no longer cares for cats very much either.
My next strategy is to plant two lavender plants, one on each end of my boxes. Supposedly they don't care for the smell. I already feel beaten, but I have to keep trying. It's consuming me.
1 comment:
I love the bristling garden beds. Never seen that before, but I've felt like doing it. I admire your determination!
Post a Comment