Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Rodrigos & U-Top It

Mike and Holly and the girls came through town last weekend! It was perfect timing as Trav was in a very busy season, and we hadn't seen him here at home very much. Their visit brought him much needed rest and a break from the busyness.
Audrey brought ENERGY to our house like I've never seen. She was happy and running from the time she woke up till she went to sleep. I think we saw her cry maybe once when it was naptime. So fun to see Mike embodied in this cute little girl:). She moved so fast, this is the one picture I actually got that wasn't the back of her head or blurry. We were all at U-Top It of course. It's on the must do list when we have friends in town. Everybody's always happy here.

Oh Maddie, I fell in love with this little girl. She is so sweet and smiley and mello. I loved getting a major baby fix in our visit!

The boys. The pictures say it all.



Maddie could only watch us wide eyed and wonder at the yumminess that was getting eaten around her.

The sugar rush is starting to hit.

It got rowdy.

And rowdier.

From Davey with love.

It was so good to hang all weekend and laugh a whole lot. I loved getting to know their girls better and see their personalities more. The house was awfully quiet when they left:(. Miss you guys!

No comments: