
You've got to get the word out when you find something as awesome as Superfeet. My legs always hurt if I was on my feet all day, and the last couple of years my heels started to hurt consistently. I never thought much about the shoes I wore. Who knew that wearing cheap Old Navy flip-flops 24/7 weren't good for your feet? Add in that your heels start "thinning" in your 30's which can lead to serious problems, and you've got some issues.
I've tried to invest in some better shoes the last few years, danskos being my favorite so far. I buy the thick Reef flip flops now b/c there's no way I'm going to give up flip flops completely. But my best investment yet were my $40 superfeet insoles. I have these in my converse, and I can walk all day in these things and my feet and legs never hurt. Coverse are notorious for being thin in the soles, but super feet make 'em work!
Seriously worth the money, go, check them out, especially you young things. Save the feet!
3 comments:
ooo, I will check them out.
i recently bought a pair of converse...and i must admit (tho i would never to my pt :) ) that they are NOT comfortable...superfeet in them would be super.
I wore my converse to mom group on Tuesday at the park, only a couple of hours, my feet and back hurt all day long!! It's official we are old.
Post a Comment