
My mom is a gem and tapes America's Funniest Home videos for my kids on dvd and mails them up to us. Jonah LOVES AFV. I'm embarrassed to say that we probably watch an episode a day. I use it for leverage on everything I want him to do. He's always asking me to watch it, so I'll say, "did you do your homework? Practice Piano? Is your room clean?" He jumps to the tasks to get to AFV, it's fabulous.
There has been a few Subway commercials for their "$5 Footlongs" that Jonah has seen probably a million times. He's been caught several times trying to get a $5 bill out of his piggy bank desperate for a footlong. Today his dream was realized. He and I worked to get a fiver out of his bank with my tweezers, which I'm sure he's destined to repeat now, and he treated Daddy to dinner at Subway. It was a HUGE deal for him. I love how easy he is to please. He's a quality timer, any alone time he gets with an adult he loves fills him right up to overflow.
1 comment:
Jonah, I bet you and Daddy had a yummy dinner. How nice for you to treat Daddy.
Love your window.
Post a Comment