
We visited a winery, ate Venezuelan food twice b/c it was so good, walked around downtown, read, drank tea, it was pretty close to perfect except way too short of a trip!

I love this accidental close up pic of my mum:). Everything was hilarious to us for some reason.

This just about did us in. We noticed a pattern in mom's parking jobs... She claims it is out of concern that her front bumper rides so low she doesn't want to hit anything. So she does this instead. We cracked up whenever we got out of the car. She's a hoot.

It was so pretty, fresh, and green after the big rain storm. I love the rolling hills and the quaint towns in the valley. It was quite cold which was why Vicki and I are holding each other so closely. Thanks for having a b-day sis, it was great fun!
1 comment:
Hey! You were holding me. I was just being polite.
Post a Comment