
Davey is raising money to send to an orphanage in Africa with his preschool. They suggested having your child perform chores around the house to earn money which is all due back tomorrow.
I made mention in an earlier post that Davey's had some poop training issues, so I thought this is perfect! He can earn quarters for keeping his underwear clean. He was excited to try, but I'm sad to report that five out of seven days the underwear didn't make it. His two successes were b/c he didn't go at all one day and the other he actually had a successful delivery to the toilet. My project kind of went bust b/c every time his underwear didn't make it he'd burst into tears, "I want a quarter for the bank!!!" Perhaps Davey wasn't ready for that kind of pressure. But I was ready for some clean undies. Oh well, we live and learn as parents.
1 comment:
Can I get in on this action if I keep my shorts clean? At 25 cents a day, I'm sure I could bank at least $1 a week...
Post a Comment