
It was a two hour project. This was one of the best of our offerings.

The rest all look like this, flattened road kill or dead rats, limbs falling off or broken, as if a hunter took all the little lambies out to the field and shot 'em all down. None of them stood up on all fours like they were supposed to. To Payton they were beautiful, yummy, and so much fun to make.

Disaster struck towards the end of our "crafting" the lambs. I spotted a huge pile of questionable brown material smeared on my kitchen floor. Davey's been known to drop a nugget or two down his pant leg before, don't ask me how. But I'm thinking, "no way, he did NOT just do this to me in my kitchen and I've been walking in it all over the place!" Yes he did. I clean up more poop than a mother of a four year old should. I could fill countless posts of the times and places he's chosen to rock our world with his stuff.
So our big project ended in a big disinfectant cleaning for my kitchen, bath for Davey, and early to bed for him as well (only 15 minutes) b/c I was over it. Payton knew the situation wasn't good so she starts singing, "I love mommy, she's the best, she's so great, she's so pretty..." and any other compliment she could think to throw my way. It was so surreal to have her giving me all these shout outs while I'm scrubbing poop. What a world.
Here's poopy pants himself. We're still friends.
4 comments:
Cute valentines, Payton. I bet all the kids totally loved their treats.
I wish Payton was a student in MY class! She is so spectacular!
I loved Payton's "ewes", especially the one laying on his back with his legs up....ha ha also loved the pic of Payton in the tree reading. Great pic should win an award
why are you and your kids just so hilarious. shout outs to you for making the ewes. and to payton for being so sweet while you were under the pile...doodoo pile that is.
Post a Comment