Saturday, May 31, 2008

My husband the fugitive

Travis went to Redding last week for a conference, I have since received some very convincing evidence that he was involved in some illegal activity while there. I got him on the phone and first gave him the opportunity to "own up" to anything he did in Redding that he thought I should know about before I confronted him with what I had in my hand. My husband, who HAD 20 years of a perfect driving record, was caught committing a traffic violation. They sent us a notice with FOUR pictures of him running a red light. Trav's response, "I was so confused! There were all these one way streets, I was lost, I didn't know what was happening... Did I get one notice or two b/c I ran two red lights."
Trav's going to take his chances in court and swear that it's not him in the driver's seat.


2 comments:

ThePuertoRicanSlant said...

that seriously made my whole month. I love the picture of him driving. LOVE IT...lol...lol. My whole month I tell you!

Dana said...

all i can say is that I am LAUGHING OUT LOUD at this!!! :)