Saturday, May 31, 2008

Favorite Moments of our Big Sur Trip

We've just returned from our annual camping trip with the Foors, McIntyres, Boonies, and Lances! We were so refreshed and encouraged by our time together. We love these guys and they are all like second family to us. It was hard to say goodbye as our get togethers are fewer and far between, but plans are already in the works for "next time" which helps make it a little easier! Here's a few pics from the trip.
Mud pie anyone!

The boys are back in town.

The kids singing "Who let the dogs out" on Adam's swing 50 million times.

Davey thinking he could slurp up a huge puddle of FooFoo Berry Soda and immersing his whole face in it.

Watching Zeke and Jonah pick up where they left off. They had a blast together, got into trouble together, blamed each other when they got in trouble, and authored an amazing song, "Cheese Nips, Cheese Nips, You're the Cheese and I'm the Nips!"

Watching the kids re-esatablish their friendships.

The kids reading for hours on end together in the grass field or eight feet up in a tree. Sometimes they'd be reading quietly and other times they'd be reading to each other. It was awesome to watch!

Being with friends that we love.

1 comment:

Alyssa said...

Is it just me or do I look like the abominable snowman in that jacket! Yikes, at least I didn't wear it all week, oh wait yes I did!