Thursday, May 1, 2008

Favorite Moments from the Weekend


*watching Bill and Nancy on a giant tree swing in the forest. I WISH I had my camera at the time. It's forever etched in my memory regardless.
*admiring pictures of sweet baby Dillon
*going to our church gathering with good friends.
*walks to the creek together

*Davey calling Sarah "Aunt Sarah" all weekend. She pretty much was an aunty by the end of the weekend. She adapted into our family pretty smoothly!
*Eating gigantic pieces of carrot cake and princess cake with Sarah at Gayle's Bakery my favorite place to eat.
*watching Jonah tackle his teammate at his T-ball game and then holding the ball up triumphantly, "I got the Ball!!". It's really tackle ball in the outfield.
*lots of good talks with Sarah...

*being greeted at church with huge hugs from Bethany and Liz. I LOVE these girls.
*laughing with Bethany and Liz
*still laughing b/c of the card they left for us with their voices recorded on it that our kids replay 100x each day

2 comments:

elizabeth said...

Oh Annie....I love you too! We had so much fun and we keep talking about you guys every time me and bethany see each other. sorry i was fading at the end, i was wicked tired from the weekend fo running around. Thank you again for lunch! I am glad our voices live on in your house!

Allison said...
This comment has been removed by the author.