Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Jonah's Weak Stomach


I apologize for all of the poop and throw up posts that have been the bulk of my blog lately, but it's my life. It's not for the faint of heart. So Saturday night Trav and I are catching up on an episode of "Lost", minding our own business, when Jonah comes out of his room highly stressed, agitated b/c Payton spit "skunk spit on him". And then he pukes right in front of his door. We're like "what??!" and he tries to say it again, "Payton put skunk spit on me" and then pukes right by our bed again. Then he goes into the bathroom and nails the floor too. It was too weird to be real!
Apparently Jonah was bothering Payton so she decided to spit on him and told him it was skunk spit. It's dark in their room (b/c they're supposed to be asleep) and I guess the idea of "skunk spit" was too much for him to handle and he lost it under stress. I had Payton help clean it up so maybe she'd think twice about spitting on her bro. We don't think Jonah's going to be a doctor one day.

1 comment:

Alyssa said...

oh man, I cannot handle throw up! That is awesome that you had Payton help clean it up, THat ought to make her think twice about doing that again! Poor Jonah.
Yes I am a reading machine right now! loving it!