Saturday, May 24, 2008

What I'm Listening To


I love love love this CD and have yet to get tired of it even though I play it all the time. The lyrics are amazing and I get lost in my thoughts just listening to it. I can't wait to get some of their older stuff.
I put the kids down to bed an hour ago and since then Jonah and Davey have both come out separately tattling on Payton, we've removed Jonah's stuffed animals, Payton's stuffed animals, they've been singing "Happy Birthday Princess Daddy" at the top of their lungs, and I just went in and found Davey naked in his crib. I don't even have putting them to bed to look forward to anymore. The madness just continues until they finally drop off from exhaustion. Please, may it be soon..

1 comment:

Heather M. said...

I'm still waiting for those quiet evenings. They say it will come, and then we'll miss the days our children were young. I wonder how long that will take?