Monday, January 26, 2009

Payton's Aspirations for her Future


When asked how she'd like to spend her time when she grows up, these were her top three answers:
1) Help and play with animals
2) Tell people about God
3) Go out for an ice cream every once in awhile

I love how she casually prioritized ice cream. Kids crack me up.

4 comments:

cza said...

Wow Payton, your hair is getting so long, it is going to be so pretty for Aunt Sara's wedding.
I think you will be good at what ever you choose.
Love you Nana

Steve, Karen, Delaney, & Jude Dunlap said...

This is seriously my kind of girl. Animals, ice cream, and God. Good stuff. I hope our baby grows up to be as cool as Payton!

Sara Anthony said...

Getting ice cream (or chips or candy or anything for that matter) any time you like is one of the great freedoms of being an adult.

vanth said...

Sucks to have allergic brothers.