Saturday, January 3, 2009

Best Night Ever

The annual girls vs guys game night for New Year's was ON in a big way this year. I don't think the girls have ever won. It was starting to become a bit demoralizing coming back each year, we'd talk trash, act like we own it, and then lose every time. This year was different.
We did OWN it. We brought our game, and it was a complete shut out, it wasn't even close! Adam I used your pictures b/c mine can't compare in capturing the spirit of the evening.


Trav got desperate and started playing dirty, pulling technicalities out of nowhere, I never thought I'd see it come to this.

I wasn't taking it anymore.

I was physically and emotionally exhausted after the evening. I'm already stressed for next year, there's pressure in defending a title that was so well won. Can't wait!

2 comments:

escamillaweddings said...

i'm sad i missed this.

i love the expression on nicolle's face in the last photo. she's totally digging the fact that trav's getting owned. :D

Old Skool said...

Don't hate me because I play with integrity...