Uno. It's a staple now for any gathering of friends or family. It's loud, it's rowdy, it's physical, and most times provides ample teachable moments in good sportsmanship for our children.

Papa reading a bed time Christmas story. Jonah was curled up and snuggled next to him the whole time. It was very sweet.

This is a blurry shot, but I love it b/c Davey is the king of big sqeezes and hugs. He waddles up to me making monkey noises and hugs my legs all the time till I pick him up. I am soaking up every minute of it b/c I know deep down he's a big boy and may not be doing this much longer.

Favorite gift opening moment. My mom and dad receiving transformer mugs and hot cocoa from Grandpa. They were so stoked. Do you ever laugh really hard and realize you haven't laughed like that in such a long time?

Us, together, happy.

Davey hand picked this stocking for Aunt Vicki.

Modeling new Christmas robes from Nana.

Vicki got the kids rocks that you can smash open to reveal cool stuff on the inside. It was dangerous and exciting, a perfect Christmas combination.

We only had to take this four times to get us all looking semi-normal.

So much fun. Now back to routine, daily rhythm, and the beginnings of a new year.
No comments:
Post a Comment