I seriously feel like king of the world right now. I just got home from my first dental exam and cleaning in a year, and I got an AMAZING report! Every visit in the last several years has brought me terrible news. My last check up resulted in a print up for thousands of dollars of work and me reduced tears in the dental chair. Not my finest hour.
BUT, this time he said, my teeth look amazing, he couldn't believe I hadn't had a cleaning in a year and said my at home care must be right on, AND I don't need any of the work done that my prior dentist recommended. Yessssss!!
I just want to thank
*my sonicare toothbrush over the last two years, you've changed my life
*nasty listerine that I use twice a day, I hate you and love you at the same time
*my husband who has stood by me through the worst of my dental journey, maybe we won't have to use our tax return for dental work this year...
*a shout out to Rosetta for recommending Dr. Holmes
I feel unstoppable right now, so relieved to have conquered my personal Everest: to have a positive dental visit with lots of compliments on how good I take care of my teeth.
I can do anything now, look out world.
2 comments:
Welcome to the club...
New Zealand, here she comes!
And Travis, you let her enjoy this!
Post a Comment