
This is a picture of a picture of us playing amongst some wedding dresses at a bridal shop last summer. My baby sister is getting married in July, and we just had her bridal shower a couple of weekends ago, my camera battery died, so I have no documentation of our very fun weekend, her shower, bridesmaid dress shopping, eating, watching Twilight, telling Sara what to do with her wedding plans:). We got to take Sara home with us for a few nights here to Redding which makes her our very first houseguest in our new home. It was so good to visit, be with family, watch my Aunties giggle and make suggestive comments during Sara's shower, learning what Val does first thing when she comes home from work, all very good memories. Sara and I just chatted today on the phone for a bit this morning, it's so crazy that she's across the Atlantic in Sweden. Whenever she comes home, it's like she's never left. Miss you baby sis.
2 comments:
I second this entire post. I can't wait until Sara and Christian get "in the family way" and live stateside for a few months!
I am totally homesick after my visit - it is dangerous to set foot in California in March. It was so green & fresh & so nice to see everyone without the hectic Christmas festivities going on. I will have to time our "family" right so that we are there during the spring/early summer - perhaps Christian will fall in love with it & just have to stay:)
Post a Comment